Yet another Award!
In fact, WordPress put dear Concierge Librarian’s comment that she nominated me for this award into the spam folder! This is why this posts is a little bit late… Actually, I was nominated on 17.09.2015!
Well, I will definitely check that spam folder more often now.
Thank you for nominating me and if you aren’t following Concierge Librarian already, check out her site. You can find a lot of information on various topics.
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts about myself
1. My family is spread all over the world:
My Grandmother and aunt’s in Turkey, me, my cousin’s and parents in Germany, my sister and cousin in California. Still, somehow we manage to stay in contact every day, thanks to WhatsApp and Skype!
2. I did ballet for 13 years, from year 4 to 17.
I would have continued, if the group had not decided to split. We also took part in competitions and danced on weddings.
3. I play the piano since I’m 8 years old.
My teacher, a scottish music teacher, always wanted me to become a pianist. In fact, I am licensed to work as a piano teacher because I passed several exams of the London Music Academy, my teacher encouraged me to do.
4. Apart from Fitness, Nutrition and Medicine, another hobby of mine is Art and Design.
As my mother is a designer, I grew up learning different painting styles and I am also very familiar with photoshop. When I was 13 years old, I bought a domain and started a website for web-design.
5. I love The Sims (1, 2, 3) and I always wanted to become a designer there.
That was also one of the reason I learned how to use Photoshop. I own the newest Version and all Webdesigner Programs.
6. I have only worn make-up once.
It was when I was 16 and my skin was not so clean. I hated the feeling and how much time it took to put on the make-up. Also, my skin is very sensitive.
7. I hate jogging.
I love sprinting, but slow jogging is not for me. I admire anyone who can run a marathon or is in general an avid runner. Part of why I hate running is that it hurts my hip- and knee-joints. Also, I find it boring, even with music. I like to have variety in my workouts and learn new moves (the dancer in me?!).
Fifteen Blogs I nominate
I wish everyone fun with their award!
It might take me a while to comment on everyone’s blog … sickness, blogging and working is a tough combination :/
Wish you all a wonderful day!