- All content, including text, graphics, images and information contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. Please check with your local physician before starting any training and exercise routine. By subscribing to FITWTHDENIZA.com, you agree and understand that all advice, tips and information you read are done so at the user’s own risk.
- The services, content, and other information presented by FITWITHDENIZA.com is in no way intended to diagnose, cure, or treat any medical or other health condition. The services, content, and other information does not constitute as medical advice. The services, content, and information are not intended to be and should not be used in place of the advice of your physician.
- Before starting any diet or fitness program through FITWITHDENIZA.com, please consult your physician to determine if such program is right for you.
- Do not start a diet or fitness program through FITWITHDENIZA.com if your physician or healthcare provider advises against it.
- FITWITHDENIZA.com is not responsible and is not liable for any injuries that occur during training in relation to its programs.
- If you experience any pain or difficulty with any exercises, discontinue immediately and consult your physician.
When to Contact Your Physician
You should contact a physician if you experience any symptoms of weakness, unsteadiness, lightheadedness or dizziness, chest pain or pressure, nausea, or shortness of breath. Muscle soreness after exercise may be experienced after beginning a new exercise or program. Contact your physician if soreness does not cease after 4-5 days.
I am not responsible for anything that may happen while you work out or follow a prescribed macronutrients. All sales are final — there are no refunds if you are not satisfied by the workout or any other service offered. The workouts and macronutrients given are designed for private use only, and shall not be published in any way. Due to my busy schedule, I will respond within 24 hours after your purchase. All macronutrient-based coaching is based on my experience; I have no specific qualification in dietary nutrition. By sending me an inquiry for coaching, you certify your acceptance and acknowledgement of these terms.
Changes to Terms of Service
Prices for products, digital services, etc., or any kind of service offered on FITWITHDENIZA.com is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part of content thereof) without notice at any time. We are not liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, PDF’s, downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, PDF files, downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, PDF file, download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product(s) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, FITWITHDENIZA may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All purchases made on www.FITWITHDENIZA.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds.
- By placing an order with FITWITHDENIZA, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms and conditions, which shall apply to all orders placed. None of these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms and conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- All kinds of digital files bought cannot be refunded due to its inherent properties. By registering as a client, you agree to the recurring payment method and are responsible for informing us of the desire to cancel, should you feel you would like to. We don’t accept the return of a digital/downloadable file.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use www.FITWITHDENIZA.com without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
FITWITHDENIZA reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
As all of my products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means I have a strict no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can remedy any problems you may have with this.
FITWITHDENIZA has implemented remarketing, google display network impression reporting, doubleclick campaign manager integration, and google analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in google you many opt out of google analytics for display advertising and customized google display network ads.
FITWITHDENIZA reserves the right to use remarketing with google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. FITWITHDENIZA and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
FITWITHDENIZA and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. FITWITHDENIZA collects data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.0