Let’s make Food and Fitness your Medicine
I’m a 24 year old medical student from Germany with a passion for sports and nutrition medicine. I used fitness and healthy food to fight scoliosis and underweight. Now, I want to share my knowledge with you and help you prevent diseases, speed up the healing process and achieve your best, strong body!
There is no perfect nutrition or workout plan.
Even if you found the best training program in existence, whether it will work for your body and help you reach your goals is not predictable. In fact, most of the basic workout programs could potentially lead to injuries, as they do not take your specific needs into consideration.
Are you suffering from bad knees? Do you fight scoliosis? Have you experienced sciatic pain many times?
These issues cannot be solved or even get worse with a basic strength training program.
I am telling you this because during the 6 years of my strength training journey, I have injured myself over an over again. Learning how the human body works in medical school, as well as my own research in sports medicine, helped me understand that every person needs a workout program that is designed specifically for their needs.
The same principle applies to nutrition as well. There are many different kinds of diets out there and while some may work for you, most of them won’t. You might even end up damaging your metabolism and every time when you try to eat “normal” amounts of food, you will gain back all the weight you just lost.
Fitness & Healthy eating does not have to be so complicated.
In addition to that, people underestimate their power on healing the body.
I am not claiming that any workout or nutrition program can cure diseases on their own. But Fitness and Nutrition and the right medicine can become a powerful weapon helping you to reach optimal health much faster than you could imagine.
What I offer
With my medical background knowledge and my specialization in sports and nutrition medicine, I can assist you on your health journey by designing training programs to strengthen your muscles, prevent arthritis, back pain, fight scoliosis, as well as show you what to eat for optimal health and fitness.
At the moment, I am not offering online medical consultation. I am specializing in endocrinology, sports and nutrition medicine and need to focus on my education to be able to provide you the best content.
Fitness Guides include:
- Customized workout program to fit your body and goals
- Supplement recommendations
- Cardio Recommendations
- Can be altered for home or gym workouts
Nutrition Guides include:
- Customized nutrition plan, either: Macronutrients/ Flexible dieting, Handful Diet or Meal Plan
- Foods List to meet your macronutrient goals
- Cardio recommendations
- Supplement recommendation
Coaching is not available at the moment. E-Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to get your spot early!
The exact prices and purchase will be available on the website soon!
Helpful Articles to Start your Health Journey
- How to schedule your workouts: Beginner to advanced
- Glute Activation Routine
- Warm up Routine
- The Science of Muscle Activation
- Hit all muscle fibers: Lower Body – Upper Back – Shoulders – Abs
- Eliminate Joint Pain – Si Joint Dysfunction & Sciatica
- How to work out with knee pain
- Build Muscle and lose fat at the same time – 4 weeks Challenge
- Exercise Archives
- Free Workouts
- All about Macros: Protein – Carbohydrates – Fats
- Control your Portion Sizes
- The science of cravings – Tips to fight cravings – Why you have cravings and how to fix it
- Let Food be thy medicine
Health and Science
- Insulin and Leptin Resistance and how to reset your Hormones naturally
- Hunger Hormone Series: Why you get hungry
- 3 Top Tips for Weight Loss
- 15 Tips to stay fit wherever you are
- Signs you should stop dieting
- How I gained healthy weight
Don’t forget to check out …
Library of Freebies
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to get access to my library:
- You will receive a FREE PDF: How to balance Hunger Hormones
- FREE Ebook: Deniza’s Guide to Weight Loss
- Deload Training Plan: Rest smart to train hard: Training and Nutrition Plan
- Workouts with resistance bands
- Pyramid Training Workouts: Advanced Technique to build muscle
- Workouts not published on the blog
- Monthly newsletter with motivation, a workout, nutrition tips!
If you have any suggestions for specific topics you would like to know more about, feel free to contact me.0