I have lost track of time, but I think it has been about 2 weeks since I started this blog. I would not have thought that writing would become one of my hobbies!
Lovely Nikki Bridges nominated me for the Liebster Award and it fills me with excitement!
I am grateful for every single person who has supported me since the beginning of this blog. Just know that with every “like” and every kind comment you post, my heart takes a beating and typically that motivates me to brainstorm even more topics to write about!
Check out lovely Nikki Bridges‘ blog!
Now, I have to nominee up to 11 more bloggers.
Here are the rules:
♥ Acknowledge, link back and thank the person that nominated you.
♥ Use the Liebster Award image to add to the post.
♥ Answer the 11 questions given to you.
♥ Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
♥ Don’t forget to let these bloggers know!
♥ Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions Nikki gave me and my answers:
1. Where are you from?
I’m from Düsseldorf, Germany. My parents origin from Turkey though!
2. How old are you?
I’m 23 years old.
3. What is your hair color? Do you like it?
My hair color is brown with some red – blonde highlights (depends on the lighting). I absolutely love my hair 🙂
4. Why did you get into blogging?
I shared my workouts and foods on the Fitnessblender App and the amazing community asked me to start a blog and write share my knowledge on nutrition and training.
5. What is your idea of a perfect date?
I don’t care much about the environment. For a perfect date, the significant other needs to be perfect! I want to feel special and it does not matter if that is in a restaurant or at home 🙂
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ian Somerhalder, definitely!
7. What is your favorite flower and why?
I love orchids. I like classy, clean but also feminine looks.
8. Would you prefer to vacation in Hawaii or Paris?
Hawaii. It’s always the beach for me!
9. What would be your dream job?
My dream job is to be a cardiologist and also a nutrition and fitness coach! I would love to combine medicine with my healthy lifestyle 🙂
10. What’s your go-to drink?
I don’t drink alcohol but I like the taste of plum-wine. I drink mostly water, tea and I love coconut milk. I am so boring! 😀
11. List 3 words to describe you!
goal-driven, empathic, helpful
Here are my questions for the new nominees:
- Your favorite book?
- Your go-to snack?
- Your favorite movie as a child?
- Describe your dream vacation 🙂
- What is your current occupation?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you someone you look up to? A role-model?
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- Which city (you have never been to) would you like to visit the most?
- Where in the world are you right now and what time is it?
- If you could have 3 free wishes, what would they be?
And here are the nominees:
Fitness 2 Business
life or 30 or something like it
I am excited to read your answers! And thanks again to Nikki, I just came home from vacation and this made my day!
Be back tomorrow!