Are you looking for a brutal butt and thighs workout to get lean legs and a shapely butt?
While strength training in itself is the best way to build muscle, burn fat and shape your body, you have to do it right.
If your primary goal is to shape your body while losing fat, you need to up the intensity.
High volume workouts still use heavy weights but number of repetitions increase, while your resting period in between exercises is kept as short as possible.
This style of training has been proven by sports scientists to be a safe and very effective way to target specific muscle groups, build muscle and burn fat.
If your goal is to build lean legs and great glutes – This Brutal Butt and Thighs Workout is for you!
Brutal Butt and Thighs Workout
- There are several circuits in this workout. All exercises in 1 circuit should be performed back to back with no rest. After you have completed 1 round, rest for 30-60 seconds. You don’t have to watch the clock but make sure to rest as shortly as possible.
- Repeat each circuit for the given number of sets.
- You can do this workout using your own bodyweight. Focus on really squeezing the muscles. Your muscles don’t know weights, they only recognize effort. You can grow muscles using a strong mind-muscle connection.
- Beginners complete 1-2 sets of each circuit, advanced trainees should challenge themselves! Use heavy weights and do as many sets as you can, while still using proper form.
Don’t know the proper form of some of the exercises?
If you are new to training and don’t know all exercises listed in this workout, click the links to read an instruction. I am working on creating an exercise gallery with videos too!
- Hip Thrusts to build a butt
- Back Extension Exercise
- The Deadlift
- Glute-Activation Routine
- Best Exercises to build lean legs
If you try this routine and like it (and are particularly sore the next few days)- please let me know in the comments!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment or e-mail me.